Friday, May 13, 2005

We interrupt this blog......

for a short rant about menstruation......
to bleed or not to bleed.....
which is the better horatio?
to bleed and know that thou art unencombered by the future of 'huggies' and 'binkies'
or to not bleed, and worry about college funds.
(and instantly turn into your parents, complete with gray hair, and worry wrinkles)

Yes yes yes..... me who is about to PAUSE the freeken menstruation is again...... 'on the rag'
lovely expression that
more like a 'wrung out rag'

I swear this should only be for the young, strong and annoying.
not little old ladies that already had a full week.

*** and to those of you who met me at MDSW, let me assure you, while I don't LOOK as old as I claim to be, I really am older then dirt, I have an extremely good moisturizer....... I know it is, I make it myself***

Anyway I woke up with this lovely parting gift this morning, so I am cranky, tired clumsy, annoyed, annoying, brain dead,........ you name it.

ok on to the REAL post
gee I just noticed that it is Friday the 13.
mmmmmmmm
where is a good chain saw murderer when you need one?

lets see where was I .....
ok more alpaca pictures, and angora pictures, goaties.... etc ( more more more.... lalalala)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the broommaker at MDSW, I really need a round long handled hearth broom.....

now this is Kris' ewe pen, the rams are out in the back
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
now for the record this little one is THE sweetest of alpaca's she comes right up to you plops down and begs to be petted,........ I was sorely tempted to steal this one, however we had Carole's car ( that would be monica's butt in that picture)
and the alpaca didn't fit real well in the back seat, next time I am taking the damn van
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
more 'paca
They have an adorable stud alpaca that is all white, I didn't get a good picture of him, which I will next time
(you know......when I come there with the VAN)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
spring lambs Lilac corners farm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
what are friends for?
hahaha
scratching each others necks of course!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
can YOU see the bunnie?
hahahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the 'boys'
this is the buck pen, here the younger bucks are, nubians, and saanen, and I believe there is one cashmere.
there is another buck pen out back with the senior bucks.
HUGE horns on them suckers...... HUGE
6 foot horn spread on one....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see why I can't resist?

(please note, I keep adding pictures and also text then republishing for a while when I post so there maybe more after you read this)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok this is rosebud the angora goatie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
silvester and rosebud
they are bestest of buddies

posted at 7pm, I really have been pretty sick today, and found out that bernie will probably have to leave his job for another.
that is a shame as he loves his job, but they can't seem to get the work/time/pay thing straight. ( dealerships run different then the rest of the working world)
He was about to start school there too, but at this point we can't afford him to stay.
so I am a bit depressed now, as this means no insurance AGAIN, and then more time waiting to fix all the stuff I need done.
I wish this country would get some sort of affordable health insurance for folks who work but have none.
vi

2 comments:

  1. I personally think Rosebud and Silver should come live with me.

    How cute are they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:00 AM

    Bummer about Bernie! I feel bad.
    When ARE we going to get Universal health care?
    Your partner in soapstone stove lust,
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi