Saturday, May 21, 2005

I got my nobbie ball!

ok now I can just imagine the XXX thoughts THAT is bringing up, not to mention 'fun with search engines' huh?
however I do need it for therapy.
and the Nobbie ball I use at pt is blue, I have a green one here at home, but I would have loved the clear purple one in that link......
in an 8 inch size
gee maybe mengele will make me do more with the larger size?
then I can get the purple one?
anyway, I am thrilled to be able to continue the pt excersizes, in spite of the pain.
I am really getting a lot more reach and mobility!!!
amazing huh
it is blowing me away.

I have some cat news to tell you folks.
about Fawn.
Remember her? she is the retired cattery queen who lived in a cage in the cattery for over 5 years. ( well cared for but still in a cage)
She has offically adjusted.
so much so that she got squirted with the water bottle for jumping on the workbenches in the studio.
hahahaha
I had to laugh even while I was telling her no.
She is also my cat. NOT bernie's ...........MINE all MINE
she won't come to bed until I tell her to.. he can whistle dixie and stand on his head...... she isn't having none of him
hahahahah
he meanwhile..... can't bare to crate train her soooooooooooooooo she still sleeps with us..... and now so does calpurrnia.
in a while the big guy will too..... I have a methold to my madness......
and it involves curly cats on the pillows.

ok spring is formally here in the pocono mountains.
the wild woodbine is in bloom and you can smell it everywhere.
my beloved violets are in bloom all over and I am thrilled to peices.
kidding season however is over until next year.....sniff
I will miss them little guys
the spring kids and lambs are huge now......

today I am going food shopping. I know......exciting huh?
I am to be getting 20 pounds of chicken legs. at .59 cents a pound........ you do the math.
I want to get about 10 pounds of beef and about 20 of pork.
that for a while should keep the freezer going
I want to get a second freezer, and I need a soapstone stove...
I should put up a button for donations to the freezer/stove fund huh?

oye
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. I do read you. I come through bloglines (not the sidebar on my blog), so you don't see me on your stats. I'm just not a big one on comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, what does one do with a Nobbie ball?

    Yay for Fern (who is apparently keeping her maiden name?) for her recovery from sing-sing. And poor Bernie for not being her one true love anymore...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi