Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ah....... tape is a marvelous thing

I have to tell you that Mengele knows what she is doing....
( actually her name is June, and she is really very nice, but damn it hurt... BAD, I am pretty sure necks can't bend in that direction either)

and that tape on my shoulder...... wow what a difference.
also I can actually get my other arm up to scratch the BACK OF MY NECK!
will wonders never cease
and here I thought I couldn't do that cause I was too fat!
no shit
it was all cause my shoulders were messed up.

ok today
I am to do pt excersizes.
ice
and pretty much nothing else
I will lay down with the cats at some time today cause I can't hold them and I miss them terribly
I miss my goaties and sheepies too
and my adopted horse princess.
I am going to try and knit in that new posture she wants me in
which by the way
that new posture pushes my boobs all the way the hell out to THERE
damn
talk about advertizing
if I was 17 it would be great
at this age.........
I need cranes to hold them puppies off the floor
I swear I think I got taller too
vi

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Has she told you it hurts her more than it hurts you?
    I'm glad you can move your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 PM

    that was sallyjo, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bodacious tatas are good no matter what age, lol. i can carry pencils under mine, but there is one certain personage that just loves em. fine by me, lol (btw, have you read my post from 5/17?)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi