Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What exactly IS normal?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
first off here is the little pumpkin headed guy....... I like him but there is something not quite right about him....
any comments?

today is hopefully going to be a more normal day then we've had around here lately.
(last week and this past weekend seem so surreal)

I slept in!
THADDEAUS let me! Either he wasn't crying at 5am or I just simply did not hear him.
my toe...... yup still red/black/blue.........still curiously flattened...... hurts but I can deal with it
(hey after dealing with the pain from pt and my beloved la bella mengele........ a toe is NOTHING)

now it has come to my attention.......... that some folks are taking dibs on my bernie......
not to mention any names ( SHAGGY) however as I am not quite DEAD yet.....

I was wondering what brought that on?????
or am I actually DYINK
and no one AGAIN thought to inform me........

now given that in my family ........
the only difference between the dead and the living is the dead EAT LESS....

and that they

ALL STILL HAVE A FREEKIN OPINION
I would imagine even if I WAS dyink.......or even DEAD....
it wouldn't make all that much difference around here..... ( I would just eat alot less)
SOME folks would still hear my big mouth.................
( and just for that shaggy, If I die, I am going to CALL your sorry ass on the phone daily......... be fore warned and be very afraid)
now back to everyone's regularly scheduled day
til next time
vi

4 comments:

  1. Little Pumpkin Headed Guy is most cute -- but I think he'd be pretty eerie if he were any bigger (probably all those teeth). Um, maybe he needs some straw coming out the ends of his sleeves and at the cuffs of his trousers? (Oh, dear, now I will be stuck with a graphic image of LPHG standing, lifesize, on my porch of a windy October evening . . . )

    And you are REALLY asking the wrong person about what normal is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 PM

    I love your little "pumpkin guy"...he looks very Tim Burtonesque....(think "Night Before Christmas).

    Watch out Vi....they've got plans for your love muffin Bernie.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with trish, pumpkin guy looks very tim burtonesque as in nightMARE before christmas, lol. who, us, have designs on the love muffin? we're perfectly sweet and innocent, never do anyting against our mommies wishes, and when we grow up, we wanna be nuns. (and if you buy that, i've got some swampland in arizona you might be interested in)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Hi vi. As Lily Tomlin said "Normal is something people are until you get to know them."

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi