Monday, July 18, 2005

Thaddeaus ate it

fast note to Kathy...... please go and click your link.......

my little curly headed son, you know....... the one in the picture (click on his name to the right)
is such a darlink...... so innocent......... so sweet, mild tempered, loving, lovable.......( yeah right my ass)
he as some of you know.......will EAT anything
He disemboweled a woolen snowman I laboriously needle felted for Bernie.........
and now..... he ate my hat for my halloween doll........
and it was ALL FINISHED too......
sniff
he waited until it was finished
all weekend this hat has been kicking around the studio being pushed and pummeled into a remarkable semblance of a sugar loaf hat from the 1600's

in purple no less...........

sniff

not any more

now it looks like an ass wipe

with hair.

at least he left me the FEATHER that was decorating it

that was soooooooooooooo big of him.

ok in other areas.......

Mengele said I got about 75% strength and movement back in my left arm....... YEAH for mengele.

she didn't kill me today either......

ok you guys.......tell me the truth........am I dyink??????

after all mengele didn't rip my head off and toss it on the table...........she didn't forceable extract my shoulders and invert them......

so I ask you all again????

am

I

dyink?

you can tell me...........................

( after all you are all in the will.......)

ok so I called the orthepedic doctor and found out that my appointment is 9:30 on wen. I also told them....... lets do the wrists, elbow and my knees

damn, mengele gave me back shoulder and neck movement........lets see if I can again use my hands without them going numb every two seconds..

the woman is a miracle worker, but you better be good with pain if you go to her.

if mengele puts THIS body back together I want a 90K warrenty, and julia roberts legs.......

OH and if mengele pulls this off........she is deffinately going to cannonized....... saint mengele.......of the crushed and broken bones.

patron saint of formerly handicapped folks in this and any other world.

oh and she said my hump is moving around....... it is soft and pliable.

I don't know if I actually want a moving hump.............. ( shades of mel brooks frankenstein.....)

unless this hump moves off next door onto the moron's face.......and SMOTHERS him

with my luck this moving hump will slide down my back and add to my already impressively huge back end.........

hey but at least I can turn my HEAD

hahahahahahah

oye til next time

vi

4 comments:

  1. Vi, I just have to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog every day! You know I love your senses of humor and irony already, from KR...but I love that I find it here, too! Oh, and I think Wicked Thaddeus is just jealous that you spent all that time on a silly hat when you could have been paying attention to him!

    Take care...
    Jane (jcc28)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why, that little weasle! oh wait he's a cat, never mind. jimi doesn't eat my knitting, just steph's flip flops, lol. when she was liam's age (12-14) she had the smelliest feet i've ever dealt with in my entire life, and since jimi has a foot fetish, i'm sure that's why he's attracted to her flip flops. all he does to mine is rub his head on the buckles. hmmmm. st mengele huh? i think some SS officers just might roll over in their hidden south american graves over that one. but if it works, oorah! and a moveable hump, eh? i'm gonna start calling you alice (the camel, you know the ditty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not dyink, not dyink, not dyink! Now just stop that, we can't spare you.

    Clearly Thaddeaus has been giving lessons to Five, because I caught her with the gauge swatch from my current sweater, furiously wrestling with it under a chair in the living room. And it was in the bottom of a sealed ziploc bag in the bottom of one of my knitting bags, so she was pretty determined to get it out of there. (sigh) I was hoping to have *one* creature in the house who wasn't interested in knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vi I really love your kitties, they're so pretty! I miss one of mine a Singaporean Siamese when we went back overseas to visit my folks; he was with our catsitter but somehow got away... your posts are so hilarious I enjoy reading them, makes good medicine for my ailments!

    ~ Arianie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi