Tuesday, July 12, 2005

La Bella Mengele strikes again

well Mengele was in rare form today.

ok so let me preface this with telling you that she is really a wonderful lady. Her name is June and she is a miracle worker, she gives people back their lives again.
She knows her stuff and has given me back so much of my life I can't even tell you all.
I have actual motion now, and I can move my neck!
I also have some pain free times............I haven't been pain free in about 20 years!
she does this really odd thing where she twists you, and then holds you like that for about 2 whole minutes....... let me tell you the woman is a miracle worker.

There is a very special place in heaven for her, cause she really does go above and beyond.
And most importantly she cares.

She really does, you can tell.

And I am forever grateful and in her debt.

ok that being said...... Mengele reached new heights of torture today
Contortions like you have NEVER seen before
I didn't know that a human body of this size could actually bend that way.
Ok well last week she bent & stretched my poor little neck so far I swear I am three inches taller

seriously

I actually lost one of my many many CHINS!!!!!!

BERNIE noticed it!

( I told him that Mengele ripped it off)

Today Mengele got the big guns out...............................
she got the manual and her eyeglasses........

ok so here I am head hanging off the end of the table...... she tossed my wig down the other end of the table, and was yanking and twisting my head off until I looked like Linda Blair in the Exorcist
or at least a barn owl
The only thing we were missing was the projectile green pea soup......

she put the manual on my chest....... I Can't even See over my own boobs, even lying down the damn things are so freeken huge............. like a mountain range..........what toes????

which of course I was still breathing so it slid off to the side...... and down the slope
I did grab it
I held it as I know she needed to see it


you know you're in trouble when..........

Mengele is looking for a spot to place her feet so she can get better traction when she goes to twist my head off, and she decides that under my ass is the perfect place. Well the weight would hold her foot in place.

She puts me in to positions that even BERNIE wouldn't get me in...only her positions hurt like hell.......... ( he couldn't get me in.........I don't twist that way..............NO ONE twists that way)

Mengele has one hand on my neck and the other in the book........

after my little head is jammed down into my chest which caused me to talk like Minnie mouse.............
She asked me how I was doing...........

squeak squeak

ha
it's ok who needs to breath?????
I got shoulder movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told bernie that she ripped my head off....shoved it up my ass and pulled it out my ear............
rinse and repeat........
I swear that is what it feels like........

however after the intense and excruciating pain goes away................. I really DO have a lot more range of movement and more and more pain free time!!!

but until that point there is not enough ice..........glaciers don't have enough ice..........


all this for me to come home, and hold the phone with my right shoulder AGAINST Mengele's orders.........
while yacking away a mile a minute with Mary, and typing this blog entry

talk about multi tasking
hahahaha
Mary is now afraid that Mengele will blame her................

I think mary is afraid mengele will rip HER head off.............hahahahahahahahahah

however Mengele did replace my head before I left.........
after all I couldn't be the headless violet, as I don't live in tarry town and my last name isn't Irving

Mary wants to not be in the middle of my shoulder and mengele's wrath.................
hahahahah
she wants a beeper on my head set (the one that thaddeaus took off with......HE DID!~and he ate it)

So Mengele dear if you read this ..........Please comment and tell mary that her head isn't next on the block as she really is afraid of you now.

til later..
oh and I will post more pictures of the doll later as she is pretty much almost done
but I am going out with Diane today for ICECREAM
and I got priorities you know
vi

1 comment:

  1. ok, dahling, i'm glad you like the star. as for how tall mark is, he's 6'8". standard door frame height. he has to be careful walking in my living room or he'll kill himself on the ceiling fan. and whose toes do you think they are?? theres' only two other people i would let handle my camera, and mark's and steph's feet are both alot bigger than mine (mark wears a 14, and steph wears a 10) haven't you noticed my toes in any of the pictures before? (hey, be greatful there aren't any other body parts involved, they tend to get in the way if i'm not looking). as for mengele, if she's giving you pain free time once you get over the initial pain, put her up for sainthood. st mengele. gee, won't that go over well?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi