Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dust bunnies are not to be confused with the cats

even if the said dust bunnies are LARGER then the cats.

I think it may be time for spring cleaning?
Could it be that maybe, just maybe, I need to excavate the house and see if I can find the floors?

Say it ain't so...........please?

To make things more interesting of course..... Amber, the 4007 year old cat has taken to hiding puke in various places.

Now how is THAT for a surprise?
And here I was expecting EASTER eggs being hidden.....
oye.
I love my cats, I really do. I know I really do.....(hush now I am trying to convince myself here)
and since I love their furry little bodies and their furry little feline brains...... I don't mind the small 'accidents' they leave me from time to time........right?

I am still trying to convince myself of that.

On today's schedule, prep for sock class on Saturday, which I have to find out if it is still on, as the weather has been iffy.
And a MITTEN, more precisely a mitten THUMB.
I really do need to knit these suckers a bit faster, my hands are getting cold and I can't find my favorite gloves.
I also have a couple of pairs of socks in que that need the afterthought heels.
I think I am going to knit a sweater or two this year, we'll see. And I really need to make a couple of tunic type dressy shirts.
Gee you would think I was walking around nekid huh?
(now THERE'S a sight....... and after wards you won't HAVE eyes)
hahahahah
ok
ok
Lets see...... back at the farm, the next goatie is due of course Monday which means probably between tomorrow and Sunday.
I have to get new pictures of the little black twins.
The sheep will start lambing in about 2 weeks give or take. So that means lambing pictures and lamb in the freezer as well.
I also need to make goat milk soap again, my famous peach goat milk, and I think I will also do a blackberry apricot goat milk.

oye you know.....I really sound busy busy, and I just realized, I really am busy busy!
what ever am I doing sitting here typeing?
(shhhhhh, drinking coffee, I really need the coffee you know......so I am typing while I drink the coffee...... don't tell anyone)
til next time
vi
who is going to get more coffee now

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 AM

    I just made some oatmeal soap last week, I loveeeeeeee my oatmeal soap
    I was down to my last bar

    thanks for posting your Woodpecker story down below I do love that story, I can just see you up there with your purple hat HAHAHAHAH BHAWHAHAHAHAH
    shaggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think you should only worry about the dust bunnies if they get so big that they knock over lamps, like some cats I know.

    Until then, let the poor bunnies lie...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi