Sunday, May 22, 2011

a wonderfully interesting idea in a dream

i dreamt i had a new studio, built for me by an architect......
in the dream it all started with us asking for a small shed/shack out back built out of leftovers to just let me have a painting/sculpting space
then in the dream when i walked into it
it was the studio of EVERYONE'S dreams
it was flooded with light, was in my favorite shade of 'jersey cow grass fed' cream and i was lead down a long hall that was amazing into a gallery room where all my duck pictures where hung!!!!
the one that you walked into first was the blk/wht with the monsters in the leaves....(yes it's one of my favorites)

and then on the other side was a cat walk over a downstairs which had............... PENS
cows, pigs, ducks, goldfish, chickens, and sheep!!!!!
amazing huh?

in the dream there was a party going on, and i remember people telling me that i got the studio because of the drawings... i kept wondering if the architect had the right artist!
big windows overlooking the stream out back, and the woods refracted and reflected light into the house and the green green green of fresh leaves sparkling with water droplets
(and apparently there was also a kitchen in this place- i did consider moving into it)
i did not want to wake up
i also realized we need to start doing something about my current studio
which brings me to donna's question...... well, if i redo some of the studio furniture and only put the watercolor/pen in the same corner but pretty-fied.....(it's a work now right?... although it is scary looking like petrified)---i could still keep it in the room we use now as my studio, this room CAN become a kitchen/family room and i could put the storage in another area right? build a closet somewhere?
oye
anyone know a really really GOOD interior designer

now in gardening news
the opossum got my hardening off seedlings......and also the new mosquito netting......
so no peppers this year it looks like
shit
i am behind on peppers now
and of course today the rain is coming, but at least we got towels dried yesterday, we had no more towels

the other thing we did was take the cats out and let fawn and thaddeaus run around in the mosquito netting tent thing.....they sort of liked it, a bit over whelmed i think
all the more reason to really think about getting a roof over the deck if bernie fixes the concrete supports (we talked to the stone mason quarry place, and they told him how to do it)

so now i will take me, my plague (this one sucks bigtime, i got a terrible sore throat)
and my coffee and go online to read the news

everyone have a good weekend

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about losing your peppers. I know they wouldn't be the same varieties, but couldn't you buy a few plants? They would be better than no peppers at all. I bought some pepper plants, because the ones I grew are still only an inch tall. Not that I can plant them, it just keep raining.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi