Wednesday, September 07, 2005

yes I KNOW

it HAS been a while but I have been busy.
let's see.........
I been having some 'side effects' from this med.....
we won't go into details but my hemorrhoid has taken to calling me nasty names, apparently it thinks I am a canine for eating too many raw vegtables.
now onto more pleasant things.
FALL has ARRIVED here in the poconos......
about damn time too.
I swear it is either freezing or sweltering here in the past couple years.
there doesn't seem to be many extended periods of temperate weather.
so I am enjoying the mornings in the 40's with the afternoon's in the 70's
it is very very nice.
The cats all spent the first couple days running around the house like thier tails were on fire....
now they are all sacked out all damn day.....
Thaddeaus took over our bed............... Calpurrnia took over the top step of the upstairs.....
and Fawn is on the cat tree....
amber is playing future fossil on the kitchen floor.
I have been working.
I don't remember if I told you folks that the MRI wasn't too bad but I won't do that again........................
Gas prices are ridiculous....... on saturday we had to run to the packing plant for meat and we paid $3.58 a gallon......good thing the van is finally fixed.
Bernie is again looking for another job.......
His dealership is got him down to 23 hours so he is got me faxing resume's all over the place.
He reorganized my office part of the studio over the holiday weekend into a U shape and it does work great......
for once he didn't throw out everything I needed for work I was currently doing.......
amazing!
I owe pictures to you all
OHOHOH
I got a blue ribbon on my felted purse too at the fair!
so everything I entered got ribbons..
4 blue/1st place
2 white/3rd place...
I think the premiums will be about 50.00
not bad huh?
ok til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. dont' you hate it when they decide to reorganize YOUR space? at least mark doesn't throw anything away (he knows he'd die a horrible, nasty death), but i can never find anything! oh well, it's an excuse to buy more tools (those are what i can never find, sigh). i ended up buying TWO sets of size 4 dpn's because my mismatched set of 6 went awol on me. sigh. sorry to hear about bernie's work woes, but i have heard that many dealerships do that. my work even pulls stunts like that, sigh. woohoo on the fair stuff!

    it's still summer here. it's supposed to be in the upper 80's and lower 90's through next tuesday. ick

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi