Wednesday, September 21, 2005

chick chick chickens!

today we get the chicks.....
due to a moronic chimney guy who called at the LAST minute on monday, I could NOT go and get our new babies...
sniff
today I go
I am scared
I am thinking I am crazy
I am wondering WHAT I ever was thinking to have decided to get chickens
I have bookmarked the page with the chicken diapers on it....
I have fortified myself with a gallon of coffee.....
I have packed the van with the essentials for takeing to carole's house
  1. empty egg cartons for her eggs
  2. soap for bribery
  3. leggs egg cause she asked for it
  4. camera
  5. knitting
  6. money for the feed and grain store
  7. old clothes for me to wear while goats nibble on me..... sheepies aren't quite as bad

so in a bit we are off to see the chickens....AND the goaties and the sheepies.....and my beloved princess the horse...

meanwhile........ back at the farm, I mean HOUSE......( bad vi it isn't a farm house ANYMORE, sniff)

Thaddeaus will reign from the 'master' bedroom...ha that is only slightly bigger then the bathroom....... the laperm ladies will be in the main house, and amber will be in the studio......

I need a dog......... I don't know WHERE I would put her.....but I do

there was yet another robbery here up the hill...

why can't I have watch geese or guniea fowl?

can't the freeken BEARS eat these robber people?

oye

til next time

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi