Sunday, June 26, 2011

saturday was dry!!! again a miracle

we went to vicky's house because she was on the garden tour, but we didn't go on the garden tour itself
everything looked beautiful
i had given her a sage that i grew from seed, and it was there looking pretty good
mine had been in the old garden and it was dead (bernie stepped on it too many times)

my neck was a mess
total mess
she gave me some aspirin and Tylenol which WORKED
ok well it helped my neck but tore up my stomach

there isn't much else going on
thankfully the rain has stopped
i am hoping that the heavy rain is over with now

bernie mucked the pens, cleaned crates and the basement
i couldn't help cause of my neck
but he said it couldn't wait

lilli is still squeeky and still homicidal
so is phoebe though
so we continue with the duck sister standoff
i need more night crates

that's about it for now because i am still pretty miserable
so you all please forgive me

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. I have heard that Mydol helps with muscle problems.

    I understand about destructive husbands in the garden. This week, DH had our 9yo granddaughter weed the peppers. He told her to pull everything that wasn't a pepper. She did a good job. Unfortunately, he didn't tell her that I also had Walla Walla onions planted there. She pulled every one up. Then DH was in the garden while I was weeding, and reached into the bed of regular onions, and yanked something up. It was my lonely little celery plant that I have babied for a year now and was finally starting to grow. I stuck it back in, but I think he tore off too many roots for it to survive. He is now banned from my garden.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi