Friday, August 14, 2009

again with the mud........

ahem........

facial?

on my assets?

i fell again, thank goodness bernie was home recovering from heat exhaustion, as he had to come pick me up

it was raining so bad, and i had to take the ducks out
without realizing how unstable the slope was down to the back pen, i went down on my right side
slamming into a fence post and sliding down the slope
i couldn't get back up
he had to come get me
and even he couldn't quite get me up

i was covered in mud
my butt and right side
so i guess a mud pack 'facial' it was
funny my skin on my butt doesn't feel any softer...
i also fell on a worm
BIG WORM........night crawler worm

both of us were surprised believe me

i spent most of the rest of the day knitting

can you blame me?

oye

vi

1 comment:

  1. ouch

    lol - -my word verification was lametat just struck me as funny today

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi