Monday, July 04, 2011

FINALLY busy busy,

i am feeling better but i don't want to press my luck too far
however
i got some shopping done, all loss leaders...
and put mushrooms in the dehydrator
today i am planning on starting my blueberry compote (blueberries, oranges, sugar and a dash of cinnamon) i am planning on making it syrupy for waffles.
i am also thinking of starting orange, lemon and lime extracts
i think i need more vodka
i got a little bottle that has been sitting patiently and waiting for the vanilla which should be here tomorrow.
(if so i am going to go get more vodka)
i also have some sweet red peppers to roast and can
not as many as i would have liked though.
plus the next batch of mint is going to become syrup....... or extract, one or the other

after this i so need to can chicken breast and watermelon rind pickles
i am hoping for a good crop of cucumbers too this year for kosher dills and garlic dills
my nephew ate almost all my stash from last years canning
i don't need bread and butter pickles
i could use tomato sauce and chicken stock, poultry stock and beef stock
oye
i'm low on my stock of sugar too.......
how did i get this bad? (oh right, i wasn't feeling well)
well if my feeling good lasts i should get the turkey roasted (from out of the freezer) and canned ...then the freezers defrosted
and if the weather helps me out here the painting all done
oye
double oye
i think i need help!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Vi for your blog post.
    I am going to link your post on my website and my blog.
    Ingo Jewelry
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Vi for your blog post.
    I am going to link your post on my website and my blog.
    Ingo Jewelry
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July Vi.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi