Thursday, March 24, 2011

and more snow....and SUNDAY snow

and monday snow.....and mushy snow and squishy snow....
how many words for snow do the inuit have? over 100?
tell me about it

this morning i am again struggling with my woodstove, bernie said he couldn't get the stove to light. i came down to RED COALS...... ummm, did fairies come in the morning to spread magick hot coals in my cold, but really actually warm inside woodstove?
oye
meanwhile i got it packed with wood, so we should have liftoff soon......it's not actually icy in here but it's not real warm either.

one of the cats was sick last night, both ends.....upstairs in the hall and bathroom respectively.....i suspect calpurrnia as she was extra clingy yesterday (like i don't already have 3 velcro cats, and 6 velcro ducks, but only one velcro chicken out of 5 birds......)
so today their hot fancy feast is without olive oil

(and the heat is gradually getting diffused throughout the studio from the now cooking well woodstove)

i'm also having an issue with my printer, as it doesn't want to print individual pages- i thought that the whole printer was toasted until i tried a practice page then a single page out of a single page file
but it won't print a single page out of a MULTI page file..... temperamental printer!
oye............. oh man OYE

i think today is a chili day.....what do you guys thing? I have to soak the beans and boil them an hour for it but i think it's a chili day...
the meat is defrosted, i just really would have to do the beans.......as i am saving my home canned ones for emergencies.

ok i have to start my day now
you folks have a good one

vi

1 comment:

  1. I had a printer that did that--it would print a whole file, but not the highlighted "selection". So frustrating! I don't think I ever got it working right, we switched printers around when we got a new computer. I ususally ended up copying and pasting to a word program, and then printing it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi