Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ok so how does a person prepare for surgery?

  1. last Harry potter book
  2. all the Harry potter movies on dvd
  3. sock yarn
  4. more sock yarn
  5. some comfy sort of non binding clothes?
  6. icecream
  7. yogurt
  8. cashews
  9. did I mention sock yarn?

I am going to the surgeon tomorrow the meds didn't work so it is time for this.

oye talk about an ass in a sling

I am hoping to have a bit of time and some less painful days to get the freezer stocked with meals for at least a month.

this is the time of the year we defrost the freezer and restock for spring, so I better get that done before anything happens

now about my chickens........ I really wish I had gotten the chicken diapers for them

so I could have them come up and visit me while I am convalescing......

well anyway bernie is taking off to take me to the surgeon tomorrow to start this whole thing.....

oye

and I am teaching saturday , I hope I can anyway.

soooooooo I will keep you all posted

vi

3 comments:

  1. Vi, I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I noticed that you forgot something on your list - cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Vi! Shelia's right - I think I'll have some cheesecake in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I second the cheesecake. And lots of sock yarn.

    I will be sending healthy healing thoughts your way--

    Ceci

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi