Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ok ok I am making soap

5 freeken batches of honey oatmeal

you would think I never made soap in my life...
( for the record I been soaping since 1994....but the first batches were so damn bad that even the mice won't eat them)
I have gotten better since then

ok
so I need to make soap
I need to make multiple batches every day for like 2 weeks
yes I got that busy with soap again.
folks are discovering me!
again!

( I was lost but nooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww i'm found.............fa la la la la)

anyway, I have a ton to make so hopefully I can get it done
I can't do the 50 pound batches anymore by myself..
so even if I do 20 pounders and split them that is something
I just have to do at least one or two a day


I am still at a loss as to what to knit next
I have to make a cd player cover which I am going to sew
I need to make linda a needle case and fix kris' that I made her for her birthday
I should probably also make one for me
I never did!
I have that snowflake doll to make
there should be a package waiting for me at the post office with stuffs to finish her with

I keep dreaming of farms
of sheep pens and goat pens
gardens full of veggie and herbs
wonderful full orchards and chicken coops
areas to make soap and to make dolls
and to sit and knit and think

I am thinking of starting an active goal for this....... complete with little goal notebook

I want my animals near me so bad I swear I can hear them baaaaaaaaaaa

ok

again with the what shall I knit next........

a smoke ring scarf?

a regular scarf?

lavtian mittens?

a mitten adapted from tudor roses by starmore?

more socks are a given

gloves out of self patterning or striping sock yarn?

or should I just set and spin a while?????


help me out guys

I wish I knew where Amie gets them cool poll thingies..........

cause I would put one up for this


vi

7 comments:

  1. If you are starting a nice notebook, you could knit a nice notebook cover with sheep, chicken , your ideal farm! I remember Interweave had some basic book cover patterns not long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - cool. Thanks for commenting. Do the Latvian mittensso you'll be able to wear them before spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting Latvian Mittens the end of this month (waiting patiently for delivery) so maybe do a small project and we can have a little mitten a long : )
    was blind but now i see..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anoher vote for the Latvian mittens - if you do I'll join in too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so far.......

    spinning 1
    mittens 3
    and my farm journal book 1
    ( I am doing the book and the spinning anyway...)
    ok so I will keep this up a bit more
    and then we will see
    if i do the mittens I am thinking of doing them with my homespun....
    dyed in some pretty funky colors
    what say all of you????


    vi

    ReplyDelete
  6. dye, dye, dye!

    sounds good to me.

    and, darling lady, do you have a flyer with a list of all the stuff you make, or should i steer my friend to your blog, and tell her to click on the shop link? is there a direct link to the shop? (i always just come here, lol)

    i'm drumming up business for you all the way out here! (yeah, i know, more freaking batches of lotion. btw, i can't wait for spring, and bodysilk! i'm already 1/4 of the way through the lotion i bought from you!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi