Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy holidays

Well it is December 24, Christmas eve.
normally I forget that this is a holiday.
I get distracted sometimes.
I am hoping Bernie gets home early today,
I am hoping Thaddeaus stops sneezing.
I am hoping that Bob decides that I am really NOT the anti-christ.
I am hoping my Amber and my Calpurrnia are not feeling neglected cause I have been concerned with other folks.
oh and eggnog flavored tapioca is a very good thing, even for breakfast, at least before I had the coffee.

about the socks........ I am going to attempt to undo the waste yarn and ladder up the 34 stitches by 1/2 inch...... am I insane? probably
will it work, ..............wellllllllllllllllllllll....................... in theory it should, in practice?
it may just drive me insane while I attempt it.

maybe while I 'think on it' I should cast on that trekking and do those socks? I still am trying to get a lace scarf done in the Horseshoe pattern from BW treasury of knitting stitches, in a nice plummy color of Dale, which I lost two of the three balls of.

Holidays you say? well first off we don't exchange any gifts. We figure that we usually buy anything we want and can afford so every day is a holiday........
and also we have a VERY SMALL house, no room for extraneous stuff around. Besides, we have enough dust collectors and dust bunnies that are bigger then the cats.... so what do I need more stuff around for?
unless of course it is a vintage Sadler teapot or another craft supply.........or maybe even some Royal Doulton china?
gees
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi